"Eclipse" is a high quality terminal that is quick and easy to use. The customer's card is swiped through the terminal, the transaction amount is keyed in, and the customer enters a personal identification number (PlN) for debit card transactions, or signs the printed slip for credit or charge card transactions. The terminal prints a receipt for the customer io sign and a second receipt that is a customer copy. The merchant keeps the original signed slip and there's a copy for the customer.
The "Eclipse" terminal operates via a dial telephone line, to send transaction data via the host to the card issuing bank for approval and then back to the merchant, confirming the transaction within seconds.
- Easy - compact terminal with large backlit screen for ease of use.
- Fast - allows your customers to pay quickly and efficiently.
- Value for money - provides full functionality at a competitive price.
- Reliable - includes fallback facility.
- Reduces risk of fraud - sound authorisation process.
- Black single unit (all in one unit - combined printer and terminal).
- Fast printing and high transaction speed.
- Electronic fallback facility, which means merchants can continue to process up to 50 transactions if there is a line or system failure.
- Automatically checks every card for available funds and whether the card has been reported
- Terminal: Eclipse/Sagem 930 SE/PINpad/printer
- Display: 128 x 64 graphics backlit LCD
- Keypad: 4 x 4 matrix, 4 soft function keys, scroll key
- Printer: Thermal printer, 56mm wide, 57mm diameter of stationery roll
- Dimensions: 180mm (l) x 85mm (w) x 56mm (h)
- Modem: 2400bps
- Communications: dial line
- Service and Support: Keycorp will manage the installation and maintenance
- Merchant Service Centre help desk is available 24/7
For a pricing information guide email our Business Development Director at email@example.com or call 0425 376 184.