The "Escape" is a high quality terminal that is quick and easy to use. The customer's card is swiped through the terminal, the transaction amount is keyed in, and the customer enters a personal identifcation number (PlN) for debit card transactions, or signs the printed slip for credit or charge card transactions. The terminal prints a receipt for the customer to sign and a second receipt that is a customer copy. The merchant keeps the original signed slip and there's a copy for the customer.
The "Escape" operates via GPRS (the most widely used mobile network in Australia) to send the transaction data to the terminal host to the card issuing bank for approval and then back to the merchant, confirming the transaction within seconds. When placed on the cradle the Escape can be used as a dial up EFTPOS terminal.
- Easy - compact lightweight terminal with large backlit screen for ease of use and transporting.
- Fast - allows your customers to pay quickly and efficiently.
- Reliable - long life batiery, broad telecommunication coverage and includes fallback facility.
- Reduces risk of fraud - sound authorisation process.
- Most compact full function mobile terminal currently on the market.
- Fast printing and high transaction speed.
- Broad telecommunications coverage (98% of the Australian population).
- Long lasting battery life (over 200 hours).
- Base station for battery recharge and dial communications (for on counter use).
- Electronic fallback facility, which means merchants can continue to process up to 50 transactions if there is a line or system failure.
- Automatically checks every card for available funds and whether the card has been reported stolen at the time of the transaction.
- Terminal: Escape/Sagem 930G integrated terminal/PINpad/printer
- Display: 128 x 64 graphics backlit LCD
- Keypad: 4 x 4 matrix, 4 soft function keys, scroll key
- Printer: Thermal printer, 56mm wide, 57mm diameter of stationery roll
- Dimensions: 180mm (l) x 85mm (w) x 56mm (h)
- Modem: GPRS modem, 2400bps - dial modem (located in the cradle)
- Communications: GPRS, or dial line
- Service and Support: Keycorp will manage the installation and maintenance
- Merchant Service Centre help desk is available 24/7
For a pricing information guide email our Business Development Director at email@example.com or call 0425 376 184.